Weekly Learner Driver InsuranceLooking for Learner Driver Insurance? At My Best Insurance Quote you can compare prices and buy your Learner Driver Insurance online.
Welcome to the Weekly Learner Driver insurance page of our website. We are a major car insurance broker based in the North East of England. We can offer special and unique rates for Weekly Learner Driver insurance throughout the UK.
Click on the button above for a Quote or Call 0191 519 4000. It is simple and easy to do.
Weekly Learner Driver Insurance
Young learner drivers are finding it so difficult to enhance their driving skills because of the insurance costs. But with My Best Insurance Quote you can get an instant online policy to drive a family or friends’ car from 7 days to 5 months.
Our short-term comprehensive policy requires you to be supervised at all times by a qualified driver who is aged 25 and under 72. They must have a full UK or EU driving licence to accompany you for tuition purposes only.
The car must already be insured by the owner, as our insurance policy is issued in the name of the learner driver as a ‘top-up’ cover, so as not to affect the No Claims Bonus of the car owner’s in the event of a damage claim.
Weekly Learner Driver Insurance – Rules and Criteria
To keep the number of questions we ask to a minimum, we make some assumptions about you and the car. Please read the statements below as these will form part of your insurance contract. Incorrect information could invalidate all or part of the policy.
- you are aged between 17 and 40, a UK resident for 12 months or more; and have a valid UK provisional licence.
- you have had no accidents or claims in the past 3 years.
- you have had no penalty points or licence endorsements in the past 5 years.
- you have not been disqualified from driving or had your licence revoked in the past 5 years.
- you do not reside in Northern Irelandyou are not a professional sports-person or a musician.
- you have never had a motor insurance policy cancelled, made void or refused; or had a claim repudiated or declinedyou have never been convicted of any criminal offence or have a possible prosecution or police enquiry pending.
- is valued at less than £25000, is right-hand drive with no more than 7 seats; and used will be for tuition purposes only.
- is not owned by you and is insured under a separate insurance policy and will remain in force for the duration of the insurance contract.
- is not modified or altered in any way (including wheels, suspension, bodywork or engine).
~ cars modified to cater for a disabled driver or a disabled passenger are acceptable.
Only drivers aged 25 and under 72 with a full UK or EU licence held for 3 years are permitted to accompany you as a provisional licence-holder.
Weekly Learner Driver Insurance – Why?
- Temporary ‘Top-Up’ Cover to Insure You Whilst Practising in Someone Else’s Car.
- Best Price for Short Term Learner Driver Insurance.
- Safe & Secure Online Payment System.
- Instant Online Comprehensive Cover –
Quoted in Seconds, Covered in Minutes.
- Price Match Promise.
- Provisional Licence holders aged 17 – 40.
- Cars up to new groups 28.
- Cars valued up to £25000.
- Annual learner driver insurance as an option.